As the trail maintenance teams wrap up projects in prepping the trails and the racers begin to arrive in town, we wanted to provide an update on the trail status for Fat & Skinny Tire Fest weekend…
- Trail Crews finishing work on the trails – use with caution and watch for others.
- Additionally, the course direction has been determined (front half will run backwards for the DINO race). With that said, we have riders practicing, and others just using the trails, therefore for the next couple days, the front half of the trail runs both directions. Please be sure to look out for each other and be aware and courteous of all trail users.
- Course will begin to be marked for the race. The trails will still be open to all users, but please do not tear down course tape or signs. If you do on accident, please try to put it back up. If you do intentionally, and we catch you, we will prosecute as much as we can! Don’t be a jerk!
- Trails are open ONLY for registered racers. Spectators may walk around the course, but be aware of racers coming at all times and do not impede their progress. Please NO strollers on the trails EVER! If you have a stroller, stick to watching along the Greenway.
- Trails will open to the general public for normal riding, etc. at approximately 3pm on Saturday afternoon.